domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2012

The Me Anyway

The word of God is so clear when he says in John 15 v 12 Cp.

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you."

That we should love our neighbor indenpendente which situation is, I remember as a child, I had a fight with a classmate of class, the other day took us straight from school by the arm and led us to his office, after having given us a beautiful scolding asked if Nois two pudiamos hug me dise so when I forgive her for everything she recuzou to do the same, the more I had in my heart and the purity of perduala amala yet I felt a great porela since the tava who was losing her I just did not WHAT was right in the eyes of God, but loved even as a child preucurei always do what is right, until today when my enemies harm me or threaten me as I did, I can not keep some anger in my Heart on the contrary always present to you putting the names of every one in the basket of prayer I pray in my church that makes him the chelae vontate lives and that many health zens to see my triumph. We can do the same as Jesus did and commanded us to love our enemies do.

Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário