quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

Besides what we can imagine.


God goes on to surprise us every day when we least expect it comes with surprises.

He knows how to surprise There, a friend of mine did a test in a city far from here, he told me;

_ Elaine, I did not think this race was going to get as many have tried but not succeeded, in four years that there is such evidence, just a girl got through and was studying at Harvard College, I'm surprised, nor do I believe that getting pass it, I did not expect.

This is how God does have a song that's Bruna Karla says:
                           
  (...) God surprises us, when man thinks just
He says just begun, unsearchable are his thoughts for us
God makes us wonder boy teach Doctor
Prisoner governor makes, every twenty-four hours,
He surprises us

The Bible tells us in 1 Corinthians cp At 2 v 9

           "But as it is written:
            Things which eye has not seen,
            and ear has not heard,
            neither have entered into the heart of man,
            what God has prepared for them that love him. "

Things do not imagine and do not expect, is what he has to give us.

Two years ago, who would have thought that I would become the person I am today, performed professionally with a company that only has been outstanding, this only God could do, what God made ​​me, surprised me.

because we are faithful to him, fearing him, and he surprised us. Things God has in store for us than we can imagine.

Trust him always and not be anxious about anything, because the future belongs to God.
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário