sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2012

Trust In Me


Have you ever faced a situation so difficult that the only way out was to trust in the Lord God? I do several times.
These situations were:


Lord God, what do I do.
God answered her from heaven.,


Just trust me.

Lord, but I can not find solution for this problem.
God answered her from heaven.,
Just trust me.

Lord Jesus if they hear me, help me please.
God answered her from heaven.,
just trust me.

Sir, I find myself powerless at the moment, because all have denied me help, all turn their backs on me.
God answered her from heaven.,
Just trust me.

God I can not stand it.
God answered her from heaven.,
Just trust me.

At the time of great pain and distress that God sends us, trust him, you're masters faith that he will give us victory, however difficult that is the situation.

Of course, the proof is vesses so hard that we will ask for help and God only hear silence. The silence of God is also a response.

It is in these moments that we have to step aside and let God work in our lives.

Always Remember: If it's God's heavens respond., Only Trust me, it is for us to trust Him in heart.

God does not give us anything we can not support, he knows where we ate warm at. That moment of pain that you spend now, is not the end, it is the beginning of victories.

No fights, no wins.

No wins, no conguistas.

And without conguistas no rewards

And no rewards, nothing there, only losses.


God sends today to tell you: Only Trust In Me
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário