sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2012

graduation

He arrived in my time, my heart was racing, everyone was looking at me, called out my name ... Elaine Caetano, With happiness and went up to the front sinned my diploma, I was the valedictorian, and that night I 'd do a tribute to God, thanking him for everything.

I could not even speak properly, a sense of pride, satisfaction luck with one more accomplishment moved me, and I could not hold back the tears,.

The harder that time, God was saying to my friends, teachers who are committed to see us graduate.

My friend Jacqueline, did a tribute of gratitude to teachers, had one teacher in particular who had taken both in our three years in a row for that matter we destetava more, we were taking the letter, all he taught us today I I know, I cried because we had seen the efforts of each.

it seems like yesterday, nothing has been will be again again what it once was.

It's the same with us as we serve Christ, one day we will graduate with honors in the heavens, will be a beautiful graduation, after many struggles, trials and tests, receive what is rightfully ours from the hands of the heavenly Father.

A phrase that I love the Apostle Paul and;

I have fought the good fight, finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Henceforth me the crown of righteousness is stored, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Timothy 4:7-8



A text that was on the invitation graduation was:


The way we live many experiences of this achievement, we expanded our vision and our knowledge. We learn to live, not to give up fighting, trying again to overcome and surprising.
Today, to flip through this invitation, the imagination takes shape and stories are revived - whether through tears or smiles. What is certain is that when we look back, we need to recognize and thank all who contributed to that, today, we could get where we are. This victory has the flavor of difficulties overcome, of duty, of solid friendships and unforgettable moments shared.

"From everything will be three things: the certainty that we are beginning to make sure that we have to continue and sure we can be stopped before finishing. Make the break a new path. Make fall a dance step. Fear, a ladder. Dream of a bridge. Demand a meeting. "

(Fernando Sabino)


It is a tip: If you are going through many struggles in college life here on earth, do not worry, soon you will be a graduate, and the reward will be greater than you think.

Graduation is an end of a cycle and the beginning of another.
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário