quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Our Father, Or Your Will


As has been their morning prayers every day?
Let me give you two examples there you will see which Spoons.


Prayer that Jesus taught us:

Father, Hallowed Be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come:
Give us each day our daily bread;
And Forgive Us Our Sins,
For we also forgive Any that we should:
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.


Thy Prayer Day In Your Day:
PAI, Hallowed Be My Name.
(For All Days, My Will is That Prevails).

My Kingdom Come.
(Yeah I prefer More Things In The World, Get More Than You).

I'll Give Me Every Day My Own Bread.
(I Have That I guarantee, not only trust in God).

  God Forgive My Sins!
(Picky).

Well, God knows eh!
(Can not Forgive Fulano For what he did to me Hey, I Can not Forget).

There is God, Deliver Me From Temptation Day Day.
(But Can not resist, at First You Fall, Still Says The Flesh is Weak, Know How Ne).

Deliver Me From Evil Lord.
(But You Can not Go Far Him And His Mind Only Evil Machine Whole Day).


Which Of these Prayers Fits Over You, What will jesus taught us or You Even In Your Practice Day Day.

Think Well And Make Choose knew.
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário