segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013

Cold Night.

I was wondering, why many people fear the night?
Just the night comes, the fear that comes along.,

For many the night time is harder to face., A few years ago when my mother was in the hospital, throughout the day she had the company of my dad and we always went to visit her, but the afternoon Guando was ending if it was time to say goodbye.

For me that moment came when it was the hardest, I remember, at that time it was raining and it was very cold!, There was that missed my mother grew Guando because God knew my mother would come home, hot tears slag down my face, every night was like this, but what do they comforted me as soon as daybreak my father would visit my mother and bring good news.

But when the angel of death knocked on our door the floor collapsed, and that night it was cold and rainy was the most terrible.
        God of heaven above saw our tears, we were four children who would grow up without a mother, "God do not let this happen, we were children, I want, I want my mother back, do not let it die I cried in tears, .

 God reprendeu death, and when day broke we had good news. The Psalmist David speaks:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23 Chapter 4.

The night is dark as espeça, there are places in northern Europe that night lasts six months., Ever considered staying in a place where night seems endless, the saddest thing is knowing that these places the individual to suicide among Young is very large, it is very worrier.

The Bible tells us that weeping may last a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

If your night is situated so cold, and pain seem to cut your heart, do not worry, God is our blanket and will keep us warm, and the night soon passes, stand with God because new morning news saw.

                        By: Elaine

Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário