quarta-feira, 17 de abril de 2013

The Happiness of Terms How the Lord Our Shepherd.


Love Psalm 23, but I wonder that many read, most do not understand the message that the psalm passes. Notice.


The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art

me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies You anoint my head with

oil, my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and

dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 23:1-6


Many read them in difficult situations without intende it when the psalmist David did this psalm, conserteza he was really thanking God for deliverance that He had given to his servant David, since at that time David was chased by Saúde.


* The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

IF I FULLY TRUST IN THE LORD, IRA NOTHING MISSING IN MY LIFE

FOR SURE.

* Makes me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

BEDS AS THE WATERS OF A QUIET RIVER THE LORD'S WHO MAKES ME

SLEPT AND REST IN PEACE.


* Restores my soul guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

 The LORD GOD IS WHO reassure OUR SOUL, AND WALK IN THE MAKING

 PATHS OF JUSTICE BECAUSE THE NAME fear Him.


* Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou

  are with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

  THE LORD'S WHO IN THE GUARD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH VALLEY, AND

  IN MIDDLE CONSOLE IN LOSSES.


* You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies You anoint my head

    with oil, my cup overflows.


   HE'S WHO IN anoint, IN SEPARATION, SO THAT THE WORLD WHAT WE SEE IN

   ARE ANOINTED AND SERVANTS OF THE LORD AND THE LAYING ON POSITION OF HONOR

  TO OUR ENEMIES, SEE THAT THERE DOWN wanted.



* Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and

   dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

KINDNESS AND MERCY OF THE LORD FOR FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS,

THAT I DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD GOD.


Always read this psalm in the form of prayer, but read asking God, understanding,

that every time you read has a different interpretation in the moment and situation

you are passing.

Did you know? that every time we read the Bible we have a different interpretation of the last made that we read.

Is a tip: always read all the Psalms in the form of prayer, for the most part the

psalmists did these psalms are timeless poems to God, made in the form of

prayer.

                                
                                     In Christ: Elaine
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário