quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

deception

Cry is not the solution for those who had a grid disappointment, I say so, I had a big disappointment cut my heart was hard to redo again., When you think that person is what you think it is and then you feel mistaken, it was how I felt.

You feel betrayed, the Lord Jesus knew from the beginning that Judas Iscariot would betray him, but still loved Judas and not a moment treated differently, so are we had rather a disappointment but will not treat different'll love my neighbor like the lord jesus taught us.

Pick up the pieces and compose myself is what I did, start from scratch and raise your head, do something better GOD.

The devil wants us to Cabes low, sad disappointments we have on the day, but God wants to see us happy and singing, going over the difficulties, the struggles and the puera shake and sing victory.

Let not the struggles of the day day will bring us down, cheer up.


                               In Christ: Elaine

Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário