quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013

Removing the Stone

Removing this Stone in Your Life

In John 11

38 Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone placed at the entrance.
39 "Take away the stone," he said. Said Martha, the sister of the dead man: "Lord, he stinks because it is four days."
40 Jesus said to him: "I did not say that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
41 So they took away the stone. Jesus looked up and said: "Father, I thank you for hearing me.
42 I know that you always hear me, but I said this because the people that are here, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. "
43 After saying this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!"
44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped in linen strips, and his face wrapped in a cloth. Jesus said to them: "Loose him and let him go."
45 Many of the Jews who had come to visit Mary saw what Jesus did, believed in him.
     
            
 This passage is unmistakable, exciting to read, the lord jesus asked that the stone takes no Lazarus come out of the grave.

This week it still succeeds had to remove the stone that was in my life, I could see what GOD emfim really want for my life, the things around me began to move toward, everything began to fall into place, even though I have a spiritual life with God has things we have to remove from our lives for the miracle to happen, so it was with me.
What you have in order to achieve what is of God for your life, if you have prayed a long time and nothing seems to happen, do not lose heart there! Certainly an impediment in your life, a stone will be removed., In so remove the stone of fear, lies, deception, illusion, pain, illness, depression, determine what these bad is taken of your life, do not let the devil will possess you with the lack of faith.

When Martha for this Ladies jesus that was already four days that Lazarus had died, she had no faith, for sorrow had dominated, jesus wept, was sad, but did not kill the sorrow, he prayed to GOD father and Lazarus revived.

Relive your dreams today as well and remove the stone from the fear that you are in, and reach always the best part of God for your life.

            IN Christ: Elaine
Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTradutor de sitesGlobal Market Finder
Desativar tradução instantâneaSobre o Google TradutorCelularPrivacidadeAjudaEnviar feedback

Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário