domingo, 2 de junho de 2013

survivors


 

Many unleashed go to war, but few return home, there are few who turn to tell the story, are the survivors of the war.
I remember in high school when we studied about the wars of the past, I was traveling in the area of ​​history, I plunged into the subject that it looked like I was - there, a movie going on in my mind, but it all interesting were the stories told by the survivors Many returned home missing a limb others returned no aranhão, others returned traumatized.
In my town there lived a veteran of the War, he had fought with the Allies in Italy., You sentimental about their reports, a woman had to smother her baby to save the five people hidden inside the room, if the Germans had listened the crying child, had all died.
Once I was watching a movie the second world war for school work, I confess to you that I could not resist and cried, I saw scenes of Jews being killed, many were children, I became dumb in tears, I'm very sensitive when I see something, but for me it was the height of absurdity, as a man can hate the Jews so much, gypsies, blacks, beggars, for me Hitler was a crazy psychopath who wanted a single race on the planet, so he wanted to enter into war with the world, but God did not allow the high heavens if it happens.

What I mean by all this, nowadays one last waging war every day against the evil, we must face storms, hurricanes, killing bear, lion knocks giant walls, does the Bible tells us in Ephesians 6: 12 that : For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We have to live in constant prayer, fasting vigilantes wearing heavy equipment, we do not know which side the enemy will attack, we have to survive this war, Hitler these days is that the devil will do everything to stop us, he hates us.

People ask me the vesses, Elaine what you are? I just say, I'm a survivor, every day the devil attacks me wanting me weak but my God strengthens me.

Let us fight bravely as we win this war, when Christ comes for His church, we have many casualties, losses but with Christ in the win.

                           In Christ: Elaine
Share this article :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário